$10 per student per class
Lehman Dance Guidelines and Policies
1. Students should be dressed in a leotard or body suit (unless otherwise specified by instructor) and tights with appropriate shoes. Comfortable stretch pants may also be worn. Male students should wear a solid colored t-shirt and stretch/sweat pants.
2. Food, beverages (soda, juice, etc.) candy, and gum are not permitted in the studio with the exception of water.
3. Jewelry should be removed and hair should be worn away from the face.
4. Class sizes will not exceed 8 at the Hawley Hub or 6 at the Beach Lake Community Center in light of COVID-19
5. Students will not be given preferential treatment, but will be praised and encouraged as needed.
6. Communication is very important. Please speak with instructor when issues arise.
7. Be on time to class. Students will wait inside building to be picked up. Classes run 50-60 minutes.
8. Masks must be worn by all attending the class as per CDC guidelines and there are markers to follow distancing regulations.
9. Notify instructor via email or phone if dancer will not be attending a class/session.
10. Since there will not be a winter or spring recital during the 2020-2021 year, parents/guardians will be invited into the end of a class on occasion to watch a dance sequence.